1. The Sun/Stars
4. Astronomical Instrumentation
B. The section for Researchers/Postgraduate students will cover the following areas:
1. UNIX Fundamentals
2. UNIX based research tools and their usage
3. Astronomy data reduction packages (IRAF, DS9, AIPS, KARMA and CASA): Installation and usage
4. Sources of freely accessible astronomical research data and how to use them (archives of Spitzer, WISE, 2MASS, VERA, VLBA, GBT, SMA, ALMA, ACTA, etc)
5. Astronomy data reduction procedures.
Each participant will be allowed the flexibility to choose the kind of data to reduce depending on his/her research interest.